14 March 2012

Bigg Boss Pooja Missra cries hacking

Bigg Boss-5 contestant Pooja Missra, known for her arrogance and venom on the show, has registered a complaint with the cybercrime cell of the city police, alleging that her Twitter account has been hacked by an unidentified person. She added that the accused was spreading malicious comments about other celebrities using her account...........
“This is a clear way to defame me and spoil my image in the eyes of my fans and contemporaries,” said Missra.........
“The hacker removed all my fans from the list, thus disconnecting me totally from them, and also changed my password, as a result of which I could not gain access to my own account,” she added.
The worst part, Missra continued, was when she realised that the hacker had been posting malicious remarks about big names such as Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Vijay Mallaya, thereby creating a rift between them and Missra.........
Click here to read more ...... 

Solutions : www.xcyss.in

No comments:

Post a Comment